Professional IPS Performance Desktop Display delivers uncompromising image quality as well as minimising life-cycle environmental impact. Uniting outstanding colour reproduction, class-leading ergonomics, an built-in carbon savings meter, ambient light sensor and IPS performance makes it ideal for creative professionals.
The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, CAD-CAM, video-editing, finance, precision engineering and industrial applications (e.g. NDT) and anyone who cares about their visual work. This innovative display design has won the prestigious iF Design Award 2010.
- Ergonomic Office - full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Future-proof Connectivity - as well as easier support of high resolution, IPS colour signal is assured with DisplayPort and HDMI connectors.
- Improved Productivity and Reduced Desk Clutter - through easy multi-platform support and input following USB hub. Picture-by-picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed. A single mouse and keyboard can be switched to the active operating system.
- Instant Real-time Visualisation - with the 3D LUT colour emulation and the picture-in-picture function you can simulate accurately different lighting conditions with varying paper colours.
Responsible Approach to Environmental Impact - is maintained, without any performance compromise: ambient light sensor, Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter and efficient cabinet packing design.
- Save Time and Increase Personal Productivity - see reality on your screen and see your creative masterpieces precisely as you envisioned them.
- Sustainable Office - low power consumption with LED backlight and ambient light sensor.
- Special Characteristics - Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness); AmbiBright ; Auto Black Level ; Auto Brightness; Auto Contrast; AutoBright ; CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection; Consistent colour viewing with IPS technology; DDC/CI compatible; Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp) ; Direct Brightness and Contrast; EcoModes ; Extraordinary features such as Digital Uniformity Control, programmable USB hub (DisplaySync Pro); GammaComp (14-bit Look Up Table and 16-bit processing); Integrated USB Hub (2 up; 3 down); LED Backlight Technology; NaViSet®and NaViSet®Administrator compatible; Overdrive; Picture-in-Picture Mode ; PiP/PbP; Programmable 3D LUT ; Quick release Stand and Handle; Rapid Response Technology ; RapidMotion; Self Diagnostics; sRGB and 6-axis-colour-control; TileComp ; TileMatrix ; TORO™ Design ; Windows 7 compatible