Power your business with Microsoft Office Professional 2010, a comprehensive software and support package to help you run and grow your business. It’s all here: powerful e-mail and scheduling tools in Outlook, sophisticated information and data management with Excel and Access, and professional-caliber marketing tools in Publisher. And it comes with one year of technical support, ready to use when you need it.
- Use built-in templates in Excel 2010 to help you construct a budget and track expenses right away.
- Make OneNote 2010 a convenient spot to organize your important resources, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 using a range of media, from high-quality video to audio and photos.
- Get your creative juices flowing on everything from business reports to family newsletters with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010.
- Use the e-mail, calendar, and task list tools in Outlook 2010 to stay connected to your people and projects more efficiently.
- Create your own communications, using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, to do everything from marketing your business to planning an event.
- Make the most of your business and customer data with professional-caliber database tools in Access 2010.
If your laptop does not have Office Starter 2010 already loaded you will need to downlaod the software from www.office.com/productkeycard
Does NOT include installation CD - Download Version
The Product Key Card is a single license card with no DVD media. The key number contained on the card will unlock Office 2010 software that has been pre-loaded by the PC manufacturers on their PCs.
Office 2010 is supported for both 32-bit and 64-bit client applications. We recommend that you install Microsoft Silverlight 3 along with Office 2010 to improve the online experience and to power the Office 2010 interactive guides.