Please note this is a 12 month Subscription
Office 365 Home Premium is a 1 Year Subscription License delivered as a Keycard.
Your personalized Office
Sign in to your Office at home or away, on PC, Mac and other select devices.
- Your settings and documents roam with you. Switch between devices and pick up right where you left off.
- Store more in the cloud. With your extra 1TB OneDrive storage, your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
Connecting is easier than ever with shared calendars, real-time document editing, and calls around the world.
- Keep the family organized. Stay in sync with Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
- Stay in touch. Call phones in 60+ countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month.
Turn ideas into beautiful documents Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
Features Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access for your Mac or PC.
- Capture your ideas however you work best-using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
The latest Office applications
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
- Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add that eye-popping touch to your publications.
- Easily build a database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web.
Office on more devices
Install Office applications on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, Android phone, and iPhone. Office Mobile can be installed on Android phones and iPhones. Note that Office Mobile is already available on Windows Phones and does not count toward the 5-device limit.
Away from your PC? Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscribers can stream full versions of Office applications to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Office on Demand.
Your Office away from home
In addition, you can access, edit, and view your Office documents on an Android phone, iPhone, or Windows Phone. Or, you can use the free Office Web Apps that sync with your SkyDrive account from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
+1TB online storage with OneDrive
Use your additional 1TB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.
60 Skype world minutes per month
Call phones in over 40 countries with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it's your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
Office 365 customers with active subscriptions are entitled to the newest versions of the Office applications whenever they are available. When we release a new version of Office, you will be notified that you have the option to update your software to the latest version.
Install Office in other languages
Your Office 365 subscription enables you to install Office in a range of languages. If you have Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University, you can choose the language to install Office in My Account. Not all languages will be available in all regions.
Manage your Office subscription online