With MapPoint North America 2013 from Microsoft you can take advantage of updated North American maps to help streamline your business processes. MapPoint is designed to give you the ability to pinpoint your sales areas, delivery locations and more and is fully compatible with a variety of GPS devices.
You can now track your various geographical points of interest allowing you to create easy to follow directions along with integrated voice and text prompts. This software also gives you the ability to build customized applications to suit a variety of business needs such as fleet tracking and routing.
- MapPoint North America 2013 comes equipped with updated maps and refreshed geographic data
- Customized map settings allow you to mark map features such as cities and boundaries with symbols or labels, or leave them unmarked
- Take advantage of hundreds of pushpin images including those from previous versions of MapPoint
- With enhanced GPS compatibility, you can easily share your route to your GPS devices
- With data mapping you can take advantage of easy-to-use tools to help you visualize the meaning of your data
- Create territories to define and communicate your own delivery or sales areas
- With maps and directions you can easily follow your route with detailed directions (voice and text-prompted) to arrive on time
- Reduce costs and increase service quality through customized applications for fleet tracking and routing
- Create maps from data stored in current versions of software including Microsoft Office Excel and Access,SQL Server, or other database sources
- Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance to customer locations
- Optimize your stops with one click or drag-and-drop features to alter your route. Detailed driving directions help keep you on track