With simple plug and play setup and easy video calling, the Microsoft® LifeCam VX-2000 makes it easier than ever to see and hear your colleagues. Whether you’re at work or on the go. It is optimised for Microsoft LyncTM to easily engage in live video calls.
- VGA Video Sensor - Enjoy clear VGA video and sharp 1.3 megapixel (interpolated) still photos. Camera auto-adjusts for low-light conditions for the best video possible.
- 1.3 megapixel still photos (interpolated) - Take 1.3 megapixel photos to share with friends and family.
- Built-In Microphone - The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
- Up To 30 Frames Per Second - Capture up to 30 frames per second, which means the video images you see are smooth and seamless.
- Easy to use - Set up in minutes with Plug and Play.
- Video Effects - Discover a fun way to express yourself with these entertaining video effects built into the LifeCam dashboard.
- 3X Digital Zoom - The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
- Windows Live Call Button - The easy way to start a video call with Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, AOL Instant Messenger, and Skype. (Requires Windows Vista or later, and call resolution depends on messaging client.)
- Optimised for Windows Live - Windows Live Messenger lets you chat online via text, voice and video. Combine the features of Windows Live with the LifeCam VX-2000 for an unforgettable experience.
- LifeCam Dashboard - Add special effects and control your webcam—all from the Windows Live Messenger window.
- Device Stage - Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings, and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard, and webcam products.
- Broad IM Compatibility - Basic video and audio functionality with Windows Live Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype.
- Attaches to Desktops and Notebooks - Fits on most monitors, including flat screens and notebooks, or sits directly on your desk.
- System Requirements:
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems.
- Windows Vista Dual-Core 1.8 GHz or higher, 2 GB of RAM,600 MB free
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later Intel Pentium 3 GHz or higher, 500 MB of RAM,1250 MB free
- USB 1.1 (2.0 recommended)
- 16-bit colour depth or higher, 2 MB or higher video memory
- Windows-compatible speakers or headphones Internet Broadband
- Internet access may be required for certain features. Local
- Internet functions also require Internet Explorer 6/7 for installation; 25 MB hard-drive space typically required.
- Three-Year Limited Warranty