Your life, your work, your way
Get the tools to manage business and life, on your terms. Create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations for work, home, and school. Work when and where you want using any computer with a browser and the free Office Web Apps. Communicate and share your work—even coauthor documents—with virtually anyone, whether they’re on a Mac or PC. And track all your calendars, contacts, and to-do lists from one convenient spot. Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2011; and features the best compatibility available with Office for Windows users worldwide.
- Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, and more
- Build and share professional presentations
- Organise, analyse, and share your data and lists
- Connect with integrated email and calendar tools
- Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks
- Perform common tasks fast using features right where you need them
- Post, access, edit, and share your files from virtually anywhere
- Simultaneously edit a file with multiple authors in different locations
- Hard Disk - 2.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Memory - 1 GB of RAM recommended
- Operating System - Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later
- Other - HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live® ID.
- Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply).
- Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Coauthoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID.
- Download SKU #:W9F-00014
- DVD SKU #:W9F-00014
- Processor - A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Display - 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
- Licence type: Medialess
Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 includes a license for one user for installation on one Mac.