The Logitech® Wireless Keyboard K250 delivers a no-hassle, plug-and-play setup and no-worries, reliable typing. Just open the box, plug in the tiny Logitech® Unifying receiver and start using your keyboard right away. And with Logitech® Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity and a 15-month battery life*, you get a keyboard that’s convenient and reliable.
- With Logitech® Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity, you get the reliability of a cord plus wireless convenience and freedom – fast data transmission; virtually no delays, dropouts or interference; and 128-bit AES keyboard encryption.
- The tiny Logitech® Unifying receiver stays in your laptop. There’s no need to unplug it when you move around, so there’s less worry of it being broken or lost. And you can easily add a Unifying-compatible mouse to the same receiver.
- You’ll enjoy comfortable, quiet typing thanks to the low-profile keys that barely make a sound, and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad.
- System Requirements - Windows Based PC, USB Port, Internet connection for downloading Logitech® Unifying software. Only necessary if you want to pair with additional mice or keyboards.
- 3 Year limited warranty
* Battery life may vary depending on use.