Logitech® B990 HD Webcam. HD video calling for business—even on thin clients working on virtual desktop interfaces (VDI) or cloud-based networks—thanks to H.264 technology. Thin-client users can now enjoy video calls that look and sound true to life with HD 720p/30 fps video calling and stereo wideband audio. True 16:9 widescreen with a 78-degree field of view is perfect for small-group video conferencing.
- Thanks to H.264 embedded technology, video calls look and sound true to life—even on thin clients—with HD 720p video calling at up to 30 fps and dual mics for stereo wideband audio.
- Perfect for conference rooms—true 16:9 widescreen format with a 78-degree field of view means the whole team can be seen clearly when small groups are gathered around one screen.
- Carl Zeiss® optics with autofocus keep images incredibly sharp and clear, automatically, from as close as 10 cm (3.94 inches) to infinity—ideal for showing close-ups of documents or visuals during calls. •
- ven if video calls are made in dim or poorly backlit settings, the webcam will intelligently—and seamlessly—adjust to produce the best possible image.
- Your team can feel confident that this webcam will work with virtually any business video-calling client—including Avistar C3 Integrator™—and VDI platforms, such as Citrix XenDesktop®.