Logitech® Unifying receiver: The receiver is so small, it can stay in a notebook USB port—and allow people to add multiple wireless mice or additional keyboards to the same receiver. So they can have the comfort and convenience of using peripherals with their notebook just like they do at the office even when they’re on the go or at home—without fumbling with cords or multiple receivers.
This unique feature requires Logitech Unifying software.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology: Connect instantly and reliably, even in the busiest wireless environments.
- 15-month battery life: Almost eliminates having to change batteries and helps save power.
- On/Off switch: Makes it a snap to save power with a flick of a switch.
- Battery-indicator light: It shows how much power is left, to help minimize the hassle of running out of power unexpectedly.
- Ergonomically-designed shape with soft rubber grip: Naturally fits hands to stay comfortable over long periods of use.
- Compact size: Easily portable, so it can be used wherever work happens.
- High-performance laser tracking: More precise cursor control with faster response time on almost on surfaces that cause problems for optical mice, such as polished or wood-grain tables.
- Side-to-side scrolling plus zoom: Scroll side-to-side in documents or zoom in and out of photos and spreadsheets with a flick of your finger.