- 2U form factor, supports up to 12 3.5 inch SATA Hard Disk Drives
- Intel Core i3 Dual Core 3.3GHz E3-1265Lv2 processor 4GB DDR3 Memory
- 4-drive or 12-drive configurations include SATA-II Server Class 7200rpm HDD
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (RJ 45 connector)
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports; 1 front, 2 rear
The Lenovo® EMC® px12-400r Network Storage Array offers high end, enterprise-class network storage features at price points suited for smaller businesses. Powered by LenovoEMC™ storage technology, the px12-400r is ideal for production data stores, server virtualization, backup-to-disk target and video surveillance. The px12-400r is available in diskless, partially populated or fully populated configurations from 0TB to 48TB in a single array. The px12-400r provides the superior features and reliability that you need for your mission critical data and with built-in McAfee®VirusScan® Enterprise, your data is safe from viruses and other malicious threats. The px12-400r includes many enterprise-class features such as Integrated Virtualization Extensions (IVX), Snapshot backup, the EMC Atmos Cloud Connector, EMC Avamar data deduplication as well as device-to-device data replication to ensure data integrity at both the source and the replication target. Businesses will appreciate extremely high throughput with quad-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and an Intel®Core i3 Processor plus link aggregation (port bonding), Server Class hard drives, and the option of solid state drives.