A1 are open boxed units which have been returned usually due to being unwanted. The units may have at very worst case have very faint minor /non-permanent blemishes. All units then undergo a full 25-point inspection by our experienced tech team ensuring they are in full working order. Once all relevant checks have been complete the units are then securely repacked ready to be resold. Please note although we can’t guarantee that these units are still in their original boxes with all their original accessories we can confirm that on average 85% of our stock is still in its original packaging.
The Lenovo Iomega StorCenter ix2 2-Bay 4TB Network Attached NAS Storage is perfect for small businesses, home offices or advanced home networks that requireg content sharing, data protection and basic video surveillance capabilities. This Lenovo Iomega StorCenter ix2 is simple to use - just plug into your router, power on, and download the integrated Lenovo Iomega Storage Manager and QuikProtect backup software to get started.
- 2-Bays pre-populated with 4TB of storage (2x 2TB HDD included).
- RAID Support: RAID 1 (mirror) with automatic RAID rebuild.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with Jumbo frame support.
- 1 x USB 2.0 port (to connect external HDD, UPS, Bluetooth dongle).
- Power Savings: Auto HDD spin-down for most efficient power consumption.
- Built in support for up to 5 UPnP (universal plug and play) network cameras.
- Torrent Download Manager for peer-to-peer file transfers without the need of PC.
- Built in Audio Video Media Server - UPnP DLNA Certified (Stream to TV/PC/Xbox).
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Support.
The Lenovo Iomega StorCenter ix2 provides block-level access for the most efficient storage utilisation, especially for backup, database and email application performance. It can also be used in parallel with file-level storage access via CIFS/NFS.
Data Organisation and Access
Windows DFS organises folders and files on a network, such that they appear to be all in one directory tree on a single Lenovo Iomega StorCenter ix2, even if the folders reside on many devices in many different locations. WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) enables viewing, adding, or deleting files on a StorCenter from the web, via HTTP or HTTPS for added security.
Configuration Backup and Restore
Allows you to back up and restore system configuration information. Backing up a configuration saves various system properties, including users, groups, device identification, and Share names and permissions.
Lenovo Iomega Personal Cloud
Lenovo Iomega Personal Cloud is a patent-pending, web-based computing architecture that connects your Lenovo Iomega StorCenter Network Storage Array devices to other individuals and/or devices via the Internet.
Video Surveillance Camera
The Lenovo Iomega StorCenter ix2 offers built in support for up to 5 UPnP (universal plug and play) network cameras by Axis, Bosch, and Panasonic to capture and store video without the need of a dedicated PC. Support for high-definition and configurable resolution and frame rate settings. Downloadable Axis Video Hosting Solution (AVHS) for local to hosted cloud video storage and management. Downloadable MindTree SecureMind VSMS software. One camera license included, additional licenses available for purchase.
A built in Audio Video Media Server (UPnP DLNA Certified) provides the ability to stream photos, audio content and videos to a variety of media devices, such as game consoles (Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 3), audio bridges, iTunes players, picture frames, Lenovo Iomega ScreenPlay products and more. Create shared iTunes libraries to provide a central location for your music.
Powerful Backup Functionality
- Full system backup: with Lenovo Iomega QuikProtect for PC or Time Machine for Mac.
- Time Machine Support: allows Apple users to easily backup any Mac computers running OS X (10.5 or later) using Time Machine.
- Lenovo Iomega Personal Cloud Backup: Synchronise data between personal cloud member systems and the ix2.
- Public Cloud Backup: Use one of the integrated 3rd party cloud-based storage services such as Amazon S3 or MozyConnect to replicate data from your ix2 to your public cloud account.
- Cloud Disaster Recovery: Utilise two ix2 devices in different locations and the Lenovo Iomega Personal Cloud function to create your own disaster recovery scheme.
- EMC Atmos Cloud Connector: The Atmos Connector software lets a user backup and share data using Lenovo Iomega devices as the source and Atmos cloud technology as the target. Enabled by Lenovo Iomega's integrated copyjob utility, customers can set up cloud folders and configure jobs to automatically copy data to any Atmos cloud.
Weight and Dimensions
- 2.49 kg
- 20.16 x 9.93 x 14.86 cm (LxWxH and all dimensions are approximations)
- Lenovo Iomega StorCenter ix2 Network Storage, 2-bay
- 4 TB (2 x 2TB HDD included)
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Software Download (with):
- StorCenter Manager software
- Lenovo Iomega QuikProtect backup software
- User Help Documentation
Standard warranty: 3-years