The magicolor 7450II is a top-performance A3+ printer designed for workgroups in the creative sector that have the need for color in-house printing while wanting to keep an eye on costs. It produces superb images with minimum intervention and remarkable speed, satisfying even the most demanding and budget-conscious users.
The magicolor 7450II GA has a superb array of quality-enhancing technologies: four dual-beam lasers ensure highest precision and stability in image writing. Thanks to PhotoART-9600TM (600 x 600 x 4-bit) it prints with 4-bit contone, achieving an impressive 4,096 colours per dot. This produces true colour mixing capability as well as smooth gradations and much less visible raster.
The magicolor 7450II GA effortlessly handles a wide variety of paper sizes and processing formats from A6 to A3+ (311 x 457 mm), as well as impressively long banners (297 x 1200 mm). With paper weights ranging from a very fine 64 gsm to thick card of 256 gsm, the magicolor 7450II GA is the ideal tool for even the most demanding inhouse projects.
• A3+ colour laser printer
• Award winning PhotoART - 9600 (600 x 600 x 4 bit) contone resolution and Simitri toner
• 25 pages per minute A4 and 13 pages per minute A3
• 297mm x 1200 mm banner printing, poster printing
• Built in Pantone colour tables
• Print full bleed A3 on A3+ paper
- Printer Type - Laser
- Mono / colour - Colour
- Pages per minute (mono) - 25 ppm
- Pages per minute (colour) - 25 ppm
- Interface - USB, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Network Ready - Yes