Ultrabooks™ and other super slim laptop computers like the Apple MacBook deliver sleek good looks. However, they usually come up short on ports for connectivity. As a result, you’re constantly plugging and unplugging peripherals to connect to the devices you need. That’s where the Kensington USB 3.0 Docking Station comes in. It turns one USB port into six so that with one hot swappable USB connection you’ll have access to all of your peripherals, including printer, external drive, scanner, keyboard & mouse, audio 2.0 speakers and even a 1080HD video monitor.
Nothing can boost productivity like a second monitor, and the Kensington USB 3.0 Docking Station makes adding a big beautiful HD monitor as easy as connecting a single USB plug. What’s more, the Dock’s USB 3.0 ports allow super-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with USB 2.0. The USB 3.0 Docking Station gives you a big productivity boost without taking up a lot of desktop space or sacrificing aesthetics. It features a slim design that complements today’s Ultrabooks perfectly. There’s even a security slot to lock it down with your Kensington lock. Turn your Ultrabook, MacBook Air or other super slim laptop into a productivity machine with the Kensington USB 3.0 Docking Station.
- Optimized for Ultrabooks or MacBook to turn one USB port into 6
- Supports MAC OSX from V10.6 (Leopard) right up to the latest Mountain Lion releases
- Now also compatible with the MicroSoft Surface Pro
- Quick one-touch USB connection for hassle-free setup
- Corporate Install feature allows administrators to install the graphic driver over a MicroSoft® server
- High-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps
- 1080p HD video for high quality video
- Faster network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Audio 2.0 for enhanced sound
- Slim, low-profile design