Incorporating the new InfraRed 10 point touch feature along with supreme AMVA3 panel colour performance, this display offers the optimum performance for a truly multi-user interactive experience. With the ability to handle up to 10 individual touch points, the TH5564MIS offers an exceptional capacity within Retail, Education, Training, Corporate and B2B markets. Features include PIP and PBP perfect for Video Conferencing or handing multi-input content in many environments. It also features an ambient light sensor delivering optimal picture quality with the added benefit of saving on power. Incorporating Protection Glass and AG-coating the display can handle harshest environments from the Classroom to Public Domain Retail installation. Landscape and Portrait friendly, a perfect solution for Interactive Digital Signage.
The infrared technology uses infrared backlight. A touch event is registered with great accuracy when the infrared light is blocked by finger or stylus. This technology does not rely on an overlay or substrate, so it is impossible to physically "wear out" the touchscreen. Moreover the display characteristics remain virtually unaffected by the touch functionality.
AMVA3 technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it.
The Anti Glare coating is used in professional-grade displays to help avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. It also makes the screen less susceptible to dust, grease and dirt marks.
PIP (Picture in Picture) function allows you to watch images coming from two different sources at the same time.
The ambient light sensor detects changes in environmental lighting conditions and automatically adjusts the screens backlight brightness to compensate for an increase or decrease in light.
- 55 Inch LED Display
- Full HD 1080p
- Multitouch (10 compatible touch points)
- AMVA3 LED-backlit
- AG80 Coated Glass
- Response time: 6.5ms
- Speakers: 2 x 12 W
- Contrast: 4,000:1
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2 with touch panel
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2 typical
- Pixel pitch h x v: 0.63 x 0.63 mm mm
- Horizontal sync: 30 - 83 KHz
- Vertical sync: 50 - 76 Hz
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Display colours: 16.7
- Energy efficiency class: CB
- Analog input connector: VGA, RCA (VIDEO), S-Video, BNC jack, mini jack
- Digital input connector: DVI-D, 2x HDMI, DisplayPort
- Audio-signal-input: mini jack, RCA L/R(2x)
- Output connector: RS232C, RCA (L/R), VGA (D-Sub), BNC jack (VIDEO)
- Inputs: RS232C, RCA (L/R), mini jack, BNC jack, S-Video, USB (for touch connectivity), RJ45 (for LAN control)
- W x H x D: 1271 x 742 x 110.5 mm
- Weight: 43.1 kg