Complement your HP Pro PC with the HP ProDisplay P202va Monitor, a sleek display that delivers essential presentation features and advanced connectivity for your everyday business productivity at a highly affordable price point.
- Get crisp image clarity for all your content on the 49,61 cm (19.53") diagonal screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 3000:1 contrast ratio. 178-degree viewing angles mean everybody has a great view of the screen.
High-speed connection for FHD imagery.
- Experience stunning FHD picture quality, ultra-fast graphics refresh, and vivid colors from the DisplayPort connection, which also supports multiple monitor connections from a single PC.
Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
- Create an efficient, easy-to-use workspace.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.
Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Be energy smart.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low halogen design that is ENERGY STAR® and TCO certified and EPEAT® Gold registered.
Place it where you need it.
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options5 enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern, including the HP Adjustable Dual Display Stand, which holds two displays in a single-stand footprint.
- Select the head-only model5 if you don’t need a stand.
Complete the picture.
Customize a total solution with options5 designed for your display.
Your monitor’s new best friend.
Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty, and a stable product lifecycle and minimum one-year lifespan.
- Add HP Care Pack Services to extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranties.
- Screen size - 19.5 in
- Panel type - VA
- Maximum Resolution - 1920 x 1080
- Ports - DisplayPorts VGA
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- Response Time - 8 MS
- Warranty - 3 year warranty