Please be aware there is no cashback available on these units !
Reasons to buy!
1. Saves time – Buy a complete end-to-end server solution from HP, saving time evaluating technology from multiple vendors.
2. Saves money – Benefit from lower integration and maintenance costs (as each piece of the portfolio is designed to work well on its own or as part of networked system), lower running costs (HP MicroServer saves energy, so it costs less to run) and protect your investment in existing office equipment (with a very low 200-watt, 85% efficient power supply).
3. Increases efficiency – Manages and safeguards business information from one central location, thanks to product features that enable simpler business processes.
4. Builds confidence – Rest-assured that a dependable, all-HP technology suite will work together with no hassles or worries.
5. Improves communications and collaboration – Boosts worker productivity and builds customer satisfaction and loyalty.
6. Easily expands capacity – Using plug-and-play drives.
7. Quiet – With an acoustic level of only 21.4dBA making it quieter than a library.
8. Sharing options – Share files, printers and internet access across the PCs in the office.
9. Bring the benefits home! – Now certified for use with Windows Home Server.
The HP ProLiant MicroServer is a general purpose server that can provide a platform to organize and safeguard your business information, allow effective communication with customers and make the most of your existing office equipment and resources. The HP MicroServer is a cost effective starter server for businesses with less than 10 clients and it can take your business to the next level of productivity and efficiency.
Simple to own and easy to use
Proven HP dependability and support
- Form Factor - Tower
- Processor - N40L AMD Turion II Neo N40L - 1500 MHz
- RAM - 2048 Mb
- Hard Drive - 250 GB
- Optical Drive - None
- Operating System - N