Please be aware there is no cashback available on these units !
Reasons to buy!
1. Saves time – Buy a complete end-to-end server solution from HP, saving time evaluating technology from multiple vendors.
2. Saves money – Benefit from lower integration and maintenance costs (as each piece of the portfolio is designed to work well on its own or as part of networked system), lower running costs (HP MicroServer saves energy, so it costs less to run) and protect your investment in existing office equipment (with a very low 200-watt, 85% efficient power supply).
3. Increases efficiency – Manages and safeguards business information from one central location, thanks to product features that enable simpler business processes.
4. Builds confidence – Rest-assured that a dependable, all-HP technology suite will work together with no hassles or worries.
5. Improves communications and collaboration – Boosts worker productivity and builds customer satisfaction and loyalty.
6. Easily expands capacity – Using plug-and-play drives.
7. Quiet – With an acoustic level of only 21.4dBA making it quieter than a library.
8. Sharing options – Share files, printers and internet access across the PCs in the office.
9. Bring the benefits home! – Now certified for use with Windows Home Server.
The HP ProLiant MicroServer is a general purpose server that can provide a platform to organize and safeguard your business information, allow effective communication with customers and make the most of your existing office equipment and resources. The HP MicroServer is a cost effective starter server for businesses with less than 10 clients and it can take your business to the next level of productivity and efficiency.
- Chassis type Ultra Micro Tower
- Standard storage connection Non-hot plug 3.5-inch SATA
- Tape or Disk Drives (range) (4) LFF SATA; non-hot plug
- Processor clock speed 1500 MHz
- Processor family AMD Turion II Neo
- Number of processors installed 1
- Processor model N40L
- Processor number of cores 2
- L2 cache 2 MB
- Motherboard southbridge AMD SB820M
- Motherboard chipset AMD RS785E
- Total storage capacity 250 GB
- Hard disk drive capacity 250 GB
- Hard disk interface Serial ATA
- Hard disk size 8.89 cm (3.5 ")
- Number of hard drives supported 4
- Maximum storage capacity 8 TB
- Internal memory 2048 MB
- Maximum internal memory 8 GB
- ECC Y
- Internal memory type DDR3
- Memory slots 2x DIMM
- Memory layout 1 x 2048 MB
- Memory clock speed 800 MHz
Simple to own and easy to use
- Server performance but at a PC price
- Designed to make adding drives or peripherals a minimal effort
- At a 22 dBA noise level, it is quiet for ergonomic working environment
- Space-saving; ideal for smaller environments
Proven HP dependability and support
- HP has built a reputation of dependability by conducting some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry
- System testing and process control ensures only the most dependable products for the customers
- Worldwide network of HP trained service