Lighten Your Workload. Optimized for Windows 8 Pro, this ultra-portable notebook turns heads with its petite size and business rugged design. Get to work with a standard voltage processor, wireless connectivity and an optical drive.
- Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Ultraportable and polished
- Starting at 1.63 kg (3.60 lb), this ultraportable notebook blends modern design and precision engineering. Slip this beautiful, light-weight laptop into your carry-on and you’re ready for business on the go.
- See crisp images on the 31,75 cm (12.5") diagonal HD display without adding cumbersome size to the notebook.
- Its business rugged design protects your laptop against the bumps common with mobile use so your laptop looks as good as you do.
Powered for business
- Tackle daunting tasks with the powerful processing capabilities from the latest Intel® technology. This notebook offers a standard voltage processor so you don't trade power for its petite size.
- Whether you're across the street or around the globe, HP's extensive wireless technologies have you covered. With optional WiFi and optional integrated HP Mobile Broadband featuring 3G, you can conveniently access the internet, corporate networks, email and mission-critical information in more places around the world,.
- Enhance presentations, reports and more with impressive visuals, using UMA graphics.
- This premier notebook combines small size with uncompromised performance so professionals stay a step ahead.
- Gain the convenience of an integrated optical drive for additional storage and easy access to data.
- Engage in video conferences, web-based trainings or streaming videos with smooth audio quality that’ll surprise you coming from a notebook. SRS Premium Sound PRO also allows you to share crisp, powerful sound directly from your notebook. Forget the extra speakers during your presentations.
 Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
 HD content required to view HD images.
 Wireless use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with your local vendor for coverage area and availability in your area. Connection and speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G compatibility with HSPA+ and LTE. 4G LTE is only available in the United States. LTE is expected to be available in June 2012.
 Sold separately or as an optional feature.
 Internet access required.