Manchester Often on the move
- Small and solid. Nice keyboard.
- Does not have a conventional trackpad with buttons - has a weird forcepad which seems to make simple things, like clicking, more difficult.
Published on: 09 January 2016
We're sorry - this product is currently sold out.
If you would like help finding an alternative model please call us on 0871 971 0005 and we'll be happy to help you.
Windows 8.1 Pro or other operating systems available
Sleek, slim, smart
- Slip the Special Edition EliteBook Folio 1020 into your carry-on and forget it′s even there, thanks to an ultra-light (1 kg), ultra-thin (15.7 mm) design crafted from carbon fiber and forged magnesium-lithium alloy.
Streamlined security and management
- Rely on HP′s industry leading security and blank management solutions. Keep devices, data, and identities secure and easily managed with power tools from HP including HP BIOSphere, and HP Touchpoint Manager.
Tough and ready
- Confidently take on the rigors of everyday use and frequent travel with a resilient EliteBook engineered with no moving parts and designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G durability testing for reliable, quiet, responsive performance.
Give your fingers a break
- After hours of user studies, HP engineered the HP Premium Keyboard with a remarkable balance of comfort and feedback allowing users to concentrate on the task at hand.
- Collaborate with colleagues around the world using a suite of features including HD web cam, immersive DTS Studio Sound™ with stereo speakers, dual-array microphone and industry leading HP Noise Reduction Software.
Create the total package
- Elevate your EliteBook by adding an optional docking station, Elite curved display, and more.
A brilliant view
- See it all with brilliant clarity on a stunning, high-resolution 12.5" diagonal QHD anti-glare non-touch display.
Connect without complications
- Keep your connection with WiDI, Miracast, WLAN 802.11ac/Bluetooth® 4.0 combo.
- Enjoy two USB 3.0 ports, a MicroSD expansion slot and HDMI video output.
Solid support services
- Take advantage of HP′s Elite Support, flexible limited warranty solutions and Global Series support.
Valuable support at your service
- Simplify technical support with optional Helpdesk by HP Care Services. Rely on cost-effective expertise that′s available 24x7, covering multiple brands, devices and operating systems.
At Laptops Direct we understand that whether you're replacing a broken product or upgrading an old one it can be a lot of money to save. We're happy to announce that if you spend £99 or more we can offer you credit over 6 or 12 months, and if you want a bit longer to pay we offer 18 and 24-month options.
To apply for finance it's really simple, here's our 4-step process
It really is as easy as that! In less than 10 minutes you can have your confirmed delivery date.
We want our credit options to be simple for you to understand, that's why we've created a list of all options available depending on the price of your product. Simply enter the amount you want to apply for on finance and click calculate, then you'll be given a list of the options available.