The USB Live from PC Video specialists Hauppauge is an external USB device, which allows you to view live video on your PC. You can connect devices via Composite or S-Video such as a Camcorder, DVD, Games console. The ideal device to get you home movies from your camcorder onto your PC, you can easily put together your videos and keep them safe digitally, without the usual degradation over time.
- The easiest way to get video on your PC!
- Plugs into your PC or Laptop's USB port for easy installation!
- Bring live video into your PC from camcorder, VCR or video camera. Capture AVI movies.
- Save still and motion video images to your hard disk.
- Edit and burn your movies onto DVD or CD (dependent on system specification) with ULead's DVD MovieFactory (included)!
- System Requirements - PC with Pentium processor (500MHz MMX minimum recommended), Microsoft® Windows® 98SE/2000/Me/XP, USB 1.1 or 2.0 port, CD-ROM drive for software installation