With the late-2008 introduction of the "unibody" MacBook and MacBook Pro, Apple introduced a new video protocol - Mini DisplayPort. A more compact form of its DisplayPort connector, Mini DisplayPort (or Mini DP) allows monitors, projectors and other external displays to show images at resolutions of up to 1920 X 1200.
Griffin's Video Display Converter is a two-in-one solution to convert Mini DisplayPort video output to two high-definition formats - DVI (Digital Visual Interface) and HDMI (High-Definition Media Interface). Use with your existing cabling to convert the Mini DP signal to HDMI or single-link DVI and enjoy your MacBook or Macbook Pro's video in high resolution on the big screen.
- Converts video output from Mini DisplayPort source to DVI or HDMI
- Transfers digital video at resolutions up to 1920 X 1200
- Display video on DVI- and HDMI-enabled high-resolution projectors
- Total overall length: 4 inches
- Male Mini DisplayPort connector to female HDMI connector