GRADE A1 - As New
Have you been waiting for power, performance, portability and a 17" screen? Well its finally arrived in the form of the elegantly styled R710.
The stunning design of a deep rose red infusion that illuminates the piano-black, glossy finish is complemented by a range of high performance features and an ultra sharp 17” widescreen display that turns even the most demanding and visually intensive tasks into a real pleasure.
Weighing in at just 3.08kg the R710 has shed some weight from its predecessors and its slim, sexy design has banished the old image of heavy, cumbersome large screen notebooks.
Featuring Intel® Pentium™ Dual Core Processor T3400 (2.16GHz) and 2GB of RAM and youre starting to see why Samsung are putting the consumer first with a notebook that doesnt compromise on the demanding needs of everyday business users.
A 1.3 mega pixel integrated web camera means that people will actually be able to see you when the conference call comes in from either work or home and Intel® GMA X4500 dedicated graphics card shows that the machine is capable of handling the most demanding of graphical applications.
Throw in a 250GB hard drive and 4 USB ports and you have an all round performer that looks as good as it sounds.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400 / 2.16 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 1066 MHz ( 1 x 2 GB )
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500 - 128 MB
- Display: 17" TFT 1440 x 900 ( WXGA+ )
- Hard Drive: 250 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
- Optical Drive: DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM - integrated
- Networking: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Modem: Yes
- Camera: Integrated - 1.3 Megapixel
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
- Warranty: 3 Months