Grade A1 - As New
The new MacBook Pro.
High performance reaches a whole new height.
Introducing the new 13 inch MacBook Pro. A state-of-the-art Intel Core i5 processor deliversw up to 2x faster performance. New Thunderbolt technology lets you connect high-performance peripherals and high-resolution displays to a single port, and transfer files at lightning speeds. And with the new built-in FaceTime HD camera, you can make astonishingly crisp HD video calls.
- Up to 2x faster performance from the latest dual-core Intel processors
- Next-generation Thunderbolt high-speed I/O for connecting high-performance peripherals and displays through a single port
- FaceTime HD camera
- Multi-Touch trackpad
- Long-lasting battery
Why a Mac
- A Mac is better at the things you do every day, like surfing the web, checking email, and working with Microsoft Office files.
- With a Mac you can do amazing things with photos, movies, and music-right out of the box.
- Advanced technologies such as the latest processors and next-generation graphics come standard.
- The operating system, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, is tailor-made to help you get the most from your Mac.
Introducing Thunderbolt.The fastest, most versatile I/O ever in a notebook.
Imagine accessing multiple streams of uncompressed HD video - from your notebook - at speeds that let you edit an HD feature film in real time. Thats how Thunderbolt technology will connect the next generation of high-performance peripherals to the next generation of computers - starting with MacBook Pro. Ultra-fast and ultra-flexible, the Thunderbolt pipeline is more than 12 times faster than FireWire 800 and up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0, and it offers unprecedented expansion capabilities. It changes what you can do on a notebook.
The Thunderbolt port will give you plug-and-play performance with a whole new world of Thunderbolt peripherals, as well as with the Apple LED Cinema Display and other Mini DisplayPort peripherals. You can daisy-chain up to six devices, including your display. And with support for video and eight-channel audio, its easy to connect HDMI-compatible devices - like your TV and home stereo - using the HDMI adapter you already have. Current VGA, DVI and DisplayPort adapters are also supported.