GRADE A1 - As New
Acer S191HQLbd monitor is designed for users who have limited space in their home, and who appreciate green products that minimally impact mother earth. It features super slim, and leverages various energy-saving, earth-caring technologies, including white LED backlighting, Energy Star compliance, and others.
Ultra-thin, space-saving design
The S Series is designed to fit nicely in your living space, be it at home or in a SOHO, public area, or front-desk setting. Ultra-thin and ultra-elegant, the display is built around a sense of simple modernism.
The S Series uses mercury-free materials and white LED technology for up to 68% lower power consumption, giving you big savings while helping preserve natures energy resources. By meeting ENERGY STAR® 5.0 requirements, the S Series considers the environment.
Games are more exciting and entertainment is truly cinematic with excellent detail courtesy of Full HD resolution. In addition, an HDMI® or DVI interface connects you to the latest high-definition devices, while an astounding contrast ratio delivers fantastic clarity.
- Display Type LCD display / TFT active matrix - LED backlight
- Width 44.2 cm
- Depth 13.5 cm
- Height 33.4 cm
- Weight 2.5 kg
- Enclosure Colour Black
- Localisation United Kingdom, Europe, EMEA
- Diagonal Size 18.5" - widescreen
- Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch 0.3 mm
- Max Resolution 1366 x 768 / 60 Hz
- Colour Support 16.7 million colours
- Max Sync Rate (V x H) 75 Hz x 80 kHz
- Response Time 5 ms
- Display Positions Adjustments Tilt
- Tilt Angle 20
- Signal Input DVI-D, VGA
- Features HDCP, LED-backlit, Acer EcoDisplay, 68% NTSC colour gamut, Acer Adaptive Contrast Management (ACM)
- Warranty 3 months