GRADE A2 - Minor Cosmetic Damage
Varifocal lenses offer more flexibility than a standard fixed lens allowing the field of view to be adjusted manually. These lenses are popular because the user is able to get the view required rather than be limited by the constraints of a fixed lens. The 3.8-9.5mm varifocal lens allows the user to vary the focal depth and angle of view that the camera achieves (literally allowing you to zoom in and out). The more you zoom in, the narrower the field of view is so for instance at the 3.8mm setting the camera will give an angle of view of 72 degrees. If set at the 9.5mm setting the camera will give an angle of view of 28 degrees.
- 25M IR Distance
- 12 Hi-Light LEDs Aluminium LED board for better heat dissipation
- Instant day/night monitoring (colour during the day, B&W at night using infra red)
- Varifocal external adjustment 3.8-9.5mmv
- Use internally or externally (fully weatherproof IP66 rating)
- Suitable for use in totally dark light conditions (0 lux)
- CCD lens offering stunning 520 TV line quality!
- Wire in bracket
- Pressure die cast aluminium construction
- IR wavelength 850nm
- 12V DC
- 80mm Height x 90mm Diameter x 250mm Length
- 3 month warranty