GRADE A2 - Minor Cosmetic Damage
Varifocal Lens Varifocal lenses offer more flexibility, allowing the field of view to be adjusted manually.
These lenses are popular because the user is able to get the view required rather than be limited by the constraints of a fixed lens.
The 3.8-9.5mm varifocal lens allows the user to vary the focal depth and angle of view that the camera achieves (literally allowing you to zoom in and out). The more you zoom in, the narrower the field of view is so for instance at the 3.8mm setting the camera will give an angle of view of 68 degrees. If set at the 9.5mm setting the camera will give an angle of view of 28 degrees.
- A super-high resolution dome camera with varifocal lens for great flexibility on installation - 550 TVL!!!!
- Colour wired dome camera
- Use internally
- 3.8-9.5mm varifocal lens allowing you to adjust how far the camera can see and how wide an area it can cover
- Suitable for use in good light conditions (0.5 lux)
- Sony CCD lens offering great 550 TV line quality
- 155 diameter x 80mm height
- 12V Camera
- 1 Year Guarantee
Connect your cameras to a DVR to record and view a high quality digital image.