GRADE A2 - Minor Cosmetic Damage
- The perfect colour, covert camera, hidden in a smoke detector - invisible to the eye!
- Colour, wired, covert, smoke detector camera
- Use internally
- Available with 4.3mm (72 degrees)
- Suitable for use in good light conditions (0.04 lux)
- Sony CCD lens offering great 420 TV line quality
- 150 diameter x 50mm height
- 12V Camera
- 3 month warranty
This camera comes with a 4.3mm lens. This allows the camera to see over a wide area for a good general view. (The narrower the width of view, the closer objects will appear and thus the objects will appear larger). The 4.3mm lens gives a field of view of 78 degrees Connect your camera to a recording/monitoring device Digital Video Recorder Link your cameras to a DVR and achieve digital quality recording. Record all cameras simultaneously with time and date stamping and view all cameras as quad images. With built in hard drive memory, time lapse recording can offer well over a 1000 hours of recording! Digital Video Recorders can also offer remote viewing over a network or the internet motion activated recording and allow up to 16 cameras to connect. PC Based Recording Connect your camera to your PC and monitor, record and remote view. CCTV software allows for a cost effective method of storing footage whilst giving a huge amount of functionality like motion detected recording, time and date stamping, remote viewing and more.