GRADE A1 - As New
- Night Vision up to 25M, sharp pictures and the varifocal lens give fantasic flexibility when setting up. Camdeor lead the way in IR reliability and quality.
- Instant day/night monitoring (colour during the day, B&W at night using infra red)
- Camera will see up to 25m at night using advanced infra red LEDs. Infra red beam will have a horizontal angle of 80 degrees
- Use internally or externally (fully weatherproof)
- 3.8-9.5mm varifocal lens allowing you to adjust how far the camera can see and how wide an area it can cover
- Suitable for use in totally dark light conditions (0 lux)
- CCD lens offering stunning 520 TV line quality!
- 80mm Height x 90mm Diameter x 250mm Length
- 12V Camera<
The Wired Camera The day/night wired camera provides you with a fantastically clear picture of what is going on during the day AND the night. The camera changes into infra red night vision mode when it detects the light levels dropping below a certain level allowing a seamless transition between day and night. The camera can be mounted on the wall .
Varifocal Lens Varifocal lenses offer more flexibility, allowing the field of view to be adjusted manually. These lenses are popular because the user is able to get the view required rather than be limited by the constraints of a fixed lens. The 3.8-9.5mm varifocal lens allows the user to vary the focal depth and angle of view that the camera achieves (literally allowing you to zoom in and out). The more you zoom in, the narrower the field of view is so for instance at the 3.8mm setting the camera will give an angle of view of 72 degrees. If set at the 9.5mm setting the camera will give an angle of view of 28 degrees.