This is a refurbished Grade A1 Product – A1 items are typically box opened products, as new, fully tested and restored.
Exceptional screen clarity.
The Dell 27 Ultra HD 4K Monitor – P2715Q is 68.47 cm (27") of gorgeous 3840 x 2160 resolution. That’s over 8 million pixels – with four times more detail than Full HD resolution. The high pixel density helps you see extremely fine details onscreen so you can view and edit higher resolution photos and more. Create your masterpiece with more clarity and colour enhancement – all at a price you can afford.
Nearly perfect colour accuracy.
You can count on natural and consistent colour across different mediums because each monitor is factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a colour calibration factory report certifying that each monitor has a deltaE < 3. That means you get precise colour coverage right out of the box at an amazing high-colour depth of 1.07 billion colours. Each hue remains consistent from virtually any viewpoint with an ultra-wide viewing angle at 178°/ 178°.
Enjoy every detail the Dell 27 Ultra HD 4K Monitor – P2715Q provides in total comfort, thanks to full adjustability.
• The included stand enables tilt (5° forward or 21° backward), pivot, swivel and even provides built-in cable-management.
• Customize your viewing experience with a height-adjustable stand, or save desktop space by detaching the stand for wall mounting with a VESA-compatible 100mm x 100mm wall mount kit. (Wall mounting equipment not included, sold separately.)
Connect easily with other peripherals simultaneously, and view content from your handheld devices on the monitor screen – all without compromising picture quality.
• With DisplayPort 1.2, you can daisy-chain two monitors side by side by connecting via the DP-in and DP-out ports, eliminating the need to link every one of your monitors to the PC and reducing cable clutter.
• Charge or power BC1.2-compatible and other USB devices with a high-speed USB 3.0 charging port.
• Connect to MHL compatible smartphone or tablet and display content directly on the larger monitor screen via MHL.