- Powered by AMD Radeon R7 240 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: 900 MHz(Std 780 MHz)
- Features Single-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x8 bus interface
- System power supply requirement: 400W
Ultra Durable 2
Using high quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
- Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
GIGABYTE custom-designed 10 cm cooler
As opposed to the stereotype, GIGABYTE is able to maximize fan size to 10cm with the latest cooling design. With a 10cm fan, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs much lower.
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections.
OC GURU ll
Brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK,FAN, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.