Intel Celeron Processor
Based on the Silvermot micro-architecture which utilises the 22nm process technology, these SoC feature significant improvements in computational power, energy efficiency, enhanced graphical and media performance making the BRIX ideal for thin clients, retail transactional clients, and digital signage.
With support for HDMI and DisplayPort, the BRIX can power two displays simultaneously, making a perfect choice as a high productivity PC in professional and home environments, or in any number of industrial and commercial multi-display applications.
Flexible Compact PC Kit
The BRIX is sold as a DIY PC kit, shipping with a NGFF M.2 Wi-Fi module pre-installed, plus a power adapter and cable conforming to local standards. Requiring only system memory and mSATA SSD, the BRIX gives users the flexibility to independently choose integrated storage and system memory size, without the trouble of sourcing components that are not widely available on the retail market.
Bundled with a VESA bracket, the BRIX can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV making it discreetly hidden from view. This makes it simple and effective way to turn any VESA-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage unit.
2.5” SATA Hard Drive Support
Utilizing SATA III 6Gb/s high speed data transfer technology, the GIGABYTE BRIX s supports the installation of one 2.5” SATA hard drive and one mSATA SSD module. This allows for optimized storage configurations which combine fast SSD performance with larger capacity hard drives.
- Features Intel® Celeron® Processor 3205U
- Ultra compact PC design at only 0.58L (46.8 x 107.6 x 114.4mm)
- Supports 2.5” HDD/SSD, 7.0/9.5 mm thick (1 x 6 Gbps SATA 3)
- 1 x mSATA SSD slot
- 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L slot (1333/1600 MHz)
- Intel® IEEE 802.11 ac ,Dual Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 NGFF M.2 card
- HDMI plus Mini DisplayPort Outputs (Supports dual displays)
- Intel® HD Graphics
- 4 x USB 3.0
- Gigabit Lan
- Headphone Jack with Microphone VESA mounting Bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm)