Laptop Set Up
Laptop Set Up
Remove the hassle out of setting up your new Laptop
Want to take the hassle out of setting up your new Laptop? The Tech Team can do this for you.
Our 10 point check also ensures the laptop is in full working order with no faults or dead pixels. We also install all critical updates for your laptop and any extra software or driver installs required. This ensures your laptop is fully up to date and ready for use on arrival.
In the unlikely event that your laptop develops a hardware fault within 28 days, we will collect it free of charge and replace it with a new one or refund you. We will also conduct a pre-delivery inspection on the replacement.
10 Point Laptop Inspection:
- Boot Up & Critical Updates - Boot up following the full set up process and installation of any critical drivers or updates making sure your laptop is fully up to date.
- Display Check - Full screen check to guarantee the are no dead or permanently lit pixels. This is very important as manufacturers do not class dead or lit pixels as a fault so they’re not covered by the warranty.
- Software & Driver Install - Installation of any software and drivers for additional purchased items such as Anti Virus, Microsoft Office(OEM).
- Wireless Connection Check - We access a wireless connection for at least one hour to make sure a full internet connection can be established and maintained.
- Audio Check - Various sound checks are made to make sure all speakers and audio ranges are working and audible.
- Keyboard Check - Each key is checked to ensure full usability.
- Touchpad Check - Full touch pad check including double tap and button clicks.
- Ports Check - All ports and connections are checked including USB ports, VGA ports and power connections.
- Bluetooth Check - A Bluetooth connection is established for up to an hour to ensure a connection can be established and maintained. This includes a file transfer check.
- Webcam Check - Full webcam visual check including microphone and audio playback.
Display Check - Included in the display check is the pixel test. We do different tests with different colour backgrounds so that we can guarantee there are no dead or permanently lit pixels. This saves a costly return; Manufacturers do not class dead or lit pixels as a fault.
Software Install - If you purchase any software to go with your laptop we will install that for you. We also install any critical updates.
Driver Install - We also install all the drivers and software for any other hardware you have bought to go with your laptop, so if have bought a printer, you know that all