Breaking new ground
Experience a new level of computing and home entertainment with the Freecom portable Mediaplayer-45, the player that covers all AV-fi le formats. The Freecom Mediaplayer-45 is a cost-eff ective, dedicated harddrive based mobile multimedia player that seamlessly delivers digital media (video, audio) from your PC to the television, projector or Hi-fi set. Enjoy digital media and information in the comfort of your living room.
Freecom has now developed a fast hard drive, a JPEG viewer, a MPEG 4 video player and a MP3 music player, all in one unit! This new portable system is built for easy data sharing with friends and family. Enjoy your movies, songs and holiday pictures anywhere you go.
Watching movies on a PC Monitor and listening to MP3 fi les on a small PC speaker system are now a thing of the past, as are diffi cult burning sessions creating CDs and DVDs. Simply drag and drop your audio and video fi les from your PC to the MediaPlayer-45, take the portable MediaPlayer-45 to your living room, connect it to your TV of HiFi and you’re ready to go!Features:
- Capacity - 250GB, 500GB
USB2.0, can also be connected to USB 1.1 port
Uses NDAS protocol for Network function (software emulation)
- Hard Drive Type - 3.5“ SATA
- Hard Drive File System - NTFS, FAT-32
- TV TYPE - PAL / NTSC
- Weight - 1000g (34.5 ounce) (with hard drive)
- Dimensions - 57 mm x 150 mm x 185 mm (2.2 x 5.9 x 7.3 inch)
- MTBF - 50000 P.O.H.
- Video Output - COMPOSITE, S-VIDEO, COMPONENT Y, Pb, Pr (480p, 720p, 1080i, Progressive Scan) Audio Output - Stereo L-R, Digital Coaxial, Optical (Dts Pass-Through Only)
- Power Requirement - 12V 3A
- Video: MPEG1,2,4 (MPG, MPEG, AVI, M2V, DAT, VOB, IFO, etc), DivX, Xvid (except GMC,QPEL option
- Audio: MP3, WMA (except WMA9 pro.lossless), Ogg Vorbis, WAV
- Photo: JPG/JPEG
- PC: Intel Pentium-III/AMD Duron 900MHz or higher; 256MB RAM (Vista: 512MB RAM) or higher, available USB 2.0 port, available Ethernet port (RJ45, 100Mbit recommended) or WLAN (802.11g or higher), Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
- Mac: PowerPC G3/G4/G5, PowerBook G3/G4 or Intel Mac, 256MB RAM or higher, available USB 2.0 port, available Ethernet port (RJ45, 100Mbit recommended) or WLAN (802.11g or higher), MAC OS X v. 10.3 or higher.