Smallest and lightest 2.5“ external drive in the world.
Whether you are a professional or a home user, these days being able to carry your valuable data with you is essential. The new Mobile Drive XXS is your perfect companion: ultra compact and extremely easy to use - this USB 2.0 powered portable hard drive makes transporting and sharing data easier than ever. Simply plug the Mobile Drive XXS, with its conveniently small USB cable, into any computer’s USB port and take your spreadsheets, documents, movies, photos or music anywhere you go.
The Freecom Mobile Drive XXS is the latest development in Freecom’s ongoing pursuit of making storage more accessible, useable and convenient. The ‘enclosure’ is made out of rubber which will give you grip when holding the drive in your hand. It also comes with a compact sized USB Cable – all you need to connect and use the Mobile Drive XXS on your notebook or PC. Gone are the days where multiple connection cables create a mess when stuff ed inside your notebook bag.
The Mobile Drive XXS is USB bus powered, no additional, long cables or power adapters are needed to use the drive. The Mobile Drive XXS, the world‘s smallest 2.5“ hard drive, is a no-nonsense mobile hard drive, which has all you need for easy and reliable expansion of your storage needs. At Freecom we design products for your needs.Features:
- Capacity - 160GB
- Interface - USB 2.0, can also be connected to USB 1.1 port
- Hard Drive Type - 2.5”, low noise, low power consumption
- Data Transfer Speed - up to 480Mbit/s (USB 2.0)
- Power Requirements - USB bus powered, no power adapter required
- Weight - 155g / 5.5 Ounce
- Dimensions - 109.8 x 79.5 x 13.5 mm / 4.32 x 3.13 x 0.53 inch
- MTBF - 50.000 P.O.H.
- PC: Intel Pentium III / AMD Duron 900 MHz or higher, 256MB RAM (Vista: 512MB RAM) or higher, available USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port, Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- MAC: PowerPC G3/G4/G5, Power Book G3/G4 or Intel Mac, 256MB RAM or higher, available USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port, Mac OS X v10.3 or higher