A hard nut to crack
Back up your important files with the strongest hard drive drive there is: Freecoms ToughDrive. Rely on the ToughDrive and take it with you when you′re on the road. Protected from inside out - your files are password protected and the drive is tough enough to survive those daily bumps and drops.
Just drop it
Just drop Freecoms ToughDrive; it survives a drop from up to two meters. Thanks to the internal anti-shock mechanism, your files are safe and always super secured. The ruggedness of this drive is legendary and has been recognised and awarded many times by leading international computer magazines such as Chip, Computer! Total, CT.
Wheres my USB cable?
Have you ever forgotten your USB cable and been unable to connect your hard drive? This will never happen to you again thanks to the ToughDrives unique integrated USB cable. Connect your ToughDrive to every computer, notebook or netbook wherever you are.
Features & Specification
- Capacity: 750GB
- Durable, soft silicone cover, ideal for mobile computing
- Internal anti-shock mechanism insulating the hard drive from shock
- Can withstand falling from 2 metres on a flat surface
- Integrated USB cable, no extra connection cables needed!
- USB-bus powered, no power adapter needed
- Secure embedded encrypted 256 bit MD5 hardware password protection - your data is safe and can not be accessed without password, even when the internal drive is taken out of its enclosure
- Turbo USB 2.0 driver, for faster data transfer speeds (Windows only)
- Winner of the RedDot ‘best of the best’ design award 2007
- The easiest way to add extra storage capacity to your computer
- Fast installation without rebooting
- High quality, slimline design, only 140 x 80 x 19 mm ( 5.5 x 3.15 x 0.74 inch)
- Fan-less design thus no noise •
- USB 2.0 Powered
- 2 years manufacturers warranty and unlimited helpdesk support