Today’s world is all about Gigabytes. The need for installing an extra hard drive on your PC or Mac is more present than ever. Opening your computer case and installing an internal hard drive can be a difficult job. So why not take the easy route? Freecom offers you the perfect storage upgrade for your computer: the new Freecom External Hard Drive XS, a compact, no-nonsense external 3.5“ hard drive. No need to open your computer; just plug the Hard Drive into the USB (2.0 or 1.1) port of your PC or MAC and you instantly have a substantial increase in storage space. T
The Freecom Hard Drive XS is preformatted so you’re ready to use your drive seconds after connecting it to your computer. At Freecom they create storage solutions from a consumer’s perspective, where convenience, design and quality are key factors. Free your mind!
- World’s smallest 3.5”external hard drive!
- Quiet drive thanks to fanless design
- Rubberized enclosure, reducing vibration and providing optimal grip
- Turbo USB 2.0 driver for faster data transfer speeds (Windows only)
- The easiest way to add extra storage capacity to your computer