Weighing just 486 grams, the Sony Vaio UX1 is a miniature marvel. Years of Sony design expertise and technical innovation have combined to create a seriously stylish product that is set to open up exciting new worlds of opportunity for mobile professionals or entertainment enthusiasts.
Despite its diminutive size, the Sony Vaio UX1 is no lightweight performer. This powerful Micro PC uses the Intel Core Solo Ultra Low Voltage processor for efficient computing and long battery life.
There is also a high-density 4.5” WSVGA display with X-black technology for crystal clear images, integrated keyboard and speaker, two cameras and the latest Microsoft Windows Vista Business operating system so you can work or play comfortably whether you’re on a bus, in a hotel room or waiting in an airport lounge for your flight to be called.
- Processor: Intel Core Solo Ultra Low Voltage U1500, 1.33GHz
- RAM: 1024MB DDR2-533MHz
- Hard Drive: 32GB Internal Flash Memory
- Screen: 4.5" Widescreen Touch Panel X-Black TFT (1024x600 - 16:10)
- Optical Drive: Not Included
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics supporting 224MB
- Wireless LAN: 802.11a/b/g - Call for advice on Wireless Networking
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Enabled
- Battery Life (Depending on Use): up to 3 hours
- Weight: 486 grams
- Warranty: 1 Year - Upgradeable to 3 Years!
- Operating System: Windows Vista Business Edition
- Dual Camera - Front 0.3MPixel, Rear 1.3MPixel
- Fast Ethernet 10/100
- Fingerprint Reader
- Includes Stylus pen, Carrying case, VGA adapter, Docking station with following interfaces: RJ-45 Direct Port (Ethernet), 3 USB Port, VGA Connector
Factory Outlet Condition - Box is tatty and seal has been broken