Looking for power, style and ultra portability?
Why not try Samsungs hugely popular Q210, a lightweight 12.1" laptop with the aspirations of a powerhouse desktop. Combining sensual slim-line design with innovative multimedia and communications technology, the Q210 sets a new standard in mobile performance. And at just 1.95kg, the ultra-portable design is ideal for style-conscious students or power hungry business users who need to keep in touch on the move.
Featuring Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology with 2GB of RAM in the latest Protect-o-Edge© casing, the Q210 wants to be pushed to the limits, while the Intel GMA X4500 DVMT graphics helps you best out of all the latest games and applications.
Its 160GB hard drive has enough room to store anything that is essential to both home and work use and with Samsungs Silver Nano Technology, a simple sprinkle means keyboard bacteria is kept at bay for the foreseeable future.
As well as all that, the crystal black notebook combines a deep rose infusion with a piano black finish to add a air of class rarely associated with business laptops.
Add in a 1.3 Mega pixel Camera for those weekly video conferences or chatting to the family and you would be foolish to ignore the undeniable quality of this small, yet perfectly formed laptop.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T3400 2 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 2 GB (installed) 4 GB (max) - DDR2 SDRAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500 DVMT
- Display: 12.1 in TFT active matrix 1280 x 800
- Hard Drive: 160 GB Serial ATA
- Optical Drive: DVD-RW Super Multi
- Networking: IEEE 802.11b, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, IEEE 802.11g, Ethernet
- Modem: 56 KBps
- Camera: 1.3MP
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
GRADE B - Minor Cosmetic Damage