These notebooks are designed specifically to meet the needs of growing small businesses, and come with software and multimedia tools that make them useful at home, too.
The new Lenovo 3000 N200 provides outstanding performance and usability with the latest Intel® Centrino® Duo processor technology and new discrete graphics from NVIDIA.
To unlock the notebook all you need is your finger, with built-in security courtesy of an integrated fingerprint reader.
Add to this a host of features that ensure your mobile computing is trouble free:
One-Button System Recovery: Helps recover from a crash or virus with the push of a button.
Performance Restoration: Keeps your PC running like new by restoring to a previous backup without losing your personal settings.
Norton Internet Security™ includes a firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware protection (free 90 day cover).
Lenovo Multimedia Center; organizes all of your multimedia files so that they are easy to find.
The N Series offers complete connectivity, providing broad compatibility with a host of devices such as digital cameras, camcorders, USB storage devices, game controllers, MP3 players and more. An ExpressCard/54 slot is included in place of PCMCIA slot to support the latest high performance, high-bandwidth peripherals.
Professional notebook users looking for functionality, reliability and value should seriously consider the N200.
- Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 / 1.66 GHz ( Dual-Core ) L2 Cache 2MB
- RAM - 1 GB (installed) / 3 GB (max) - DDR II SDRAM - 667 MHz - PC2-5300 ( 1 x 1 GB )
- Hard Drive - 160 GB (5400 RPM) - Serial ATA-150
- Screen - 15.4" TFT 1280 x 800 ( WXGA ) - 24-bit (16.7 million colours) - VibrantView
- Optical Drive - DVD-Writer - integrated
- Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 TurboCache - 256 MB
- Security - Fingerprint Reader Option
- Camera - Integrated
- Bluetooth - Yes
- modem - Yes
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32
- Battery: 6-cell Lithium Ion
- Batery Life: 2.5 Hours
- Wired Nwtworking: Fast Ethernet
- Wireless Networking: Yes
- 5 in 1 Card Reader
- Warranty - 1 year warranty
bottom panel has scratches on....