- This versatile projector is portable enough to be moved easily between locations.
- It can also be easily mounted to the ceiling or rear wall so that it’s secure and always ready to operate.
- This innovative, compact projector is designed for durability without you having to pay a premium.
- With an integrated lens cap, a one-hand-operable elevator foot and tilting wheel and a strong carrying handle, this projector series is robust, yet elegant in appearance.
Superior lamp life and warranty ensure cost-effective, predictable operation.
- The projector’s lamp lasts up to 8000 hours, much longer than the lamps of most other projectors.
- Combine this with an industry-leading lamp warranty, and you have a solid product that won’t surprise you with hidden replacement costs.
- The HP vp6300 Digital Projector series uses DLP™ technology, which ensures that colours look the same across the screen
and that there is no fading or loss of image quality for as long as you use the projector.
Deliver fabulous image quality with high lumens, razor-sharp contrast ratio and detailed resolution.
- Create bright images even in a fully lit room, with up to 2000 ANSI (max) lumens*.
- A maximum 2500:1 contrast ratio ensures crisp, clear data and graphics.
- Choose from SVGA or XGA resolution for the sharpness you need and conveniently select presentation or video mode for automatic image optimisation.
- The DDP2000 data processor ensures the richest, most detailed video projection in its class.
- Get a projected image that fits your screen perfectly with optical zoom and keystone correction.