A wristband that makes fitness fashionable.
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity & stationary time
- See LEDs light up as you progress toward your daily goal
Auto Sleep + Alarms
- Monitor your sleep automatically & set a silent alarm
Style + Accessories
- Style the slim, removable tracker your way with Flex accessories from Fitbit and Tory Burch
Wear + Life
- Water-resistant wristband with a 5-day battery life*
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to leading smartphones and computers
Set a goal and go.
Stay focused on your goals and get motivated to be more active with Flex—a slim, stylish device that tracks all-day activity like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes.
See your day in a whole new light.
Flex lets you see how every day is stacking up with LEDs that light up like a scoreboard as you get 20% closer to completing your step, calorie or distance goal.
Step. Sleep. Wake. Repeat.
Fitbit Flex automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep—no tapping necessary—so you can monitor your sleep trends without interrupting your nighttime routine. It also includes a silent, vibrating alarm to make your wake-up call more peaceful.
Wear Flex your way, every day.
Style your Flex tracker with bright accessory bands from Fitbit. To change bands, simply pop the slim Flex tracker out of your wristband and slip it into the accessory that fits your personality.
All your stats, always in sync.
Flex syncs your daily stats to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones, and shows your progress in easy-to-read charts and graphs, to give you the push you need to keep moving toward your goals.
With you all the time.
Flex fits comfortably around your wrist, is water-resistant, and has a 5-day battery life*, so you can wear it day to night. And with a variety of available accessory bands, you’ll find the right Flex for every occasion.
*Your fully charged Fitbit Flex has a battery life of up to 5 days. Note that battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and many other factors; actual results will vary.