- Daytime recording is ok.
- Night time video recording is disappointing:
- unless batteries are new or very nearly new, recording does not happen
- does not like rechargeables
- needs 8 batteries, though manual says 4 is ok
- movement detectors seem to be not that sensitive; activity right in front of camera can be missed (yes, sensitivity set to high)
- recording does not always stop when movement ceases (video length set to 1 minute)
- conversely, recording can stop after a few seconds with activity still happening.
- latest recordings are 'foggy' and capture nothing
- not really much use at night at all
Published on: 19 May 2017