Compact, affordable and powerful
Get workstation performance for about the price of a desktop with the Dell Precision™ T1700, available in two compact sizes that are perfect for any environment. Available with 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors.
Whether you’re building 2D or 3D models or multitasking with demanding applications, the Dell Precision T1700 workstation can power through intensive tasks easily.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 or 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors enable fast and stable processing.
- Choose Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro for easy productivity.
- Powerful graphics options include AMD FirePro™ or NVIDIA® Quadro® professional-grade discrete graphics. Integrated Intel® graphics are standard.
- Dell Precision Performance Optimizer helps your professional software run at its peak performance automatically.
Built to be dependable
The Dell Precision T1700 has undergone extensive testing to ensure strong performance now and into the future.
- Optional Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption help make Dell Precision T1700 a secure entry-level workstation.
- Optional mirrored RAID provides redundancy and fast recovery in the event of a drive failure.
- Up to 32GB3 of optional error-correcting code (ECC) memory corrects isolated soft-memory errors and provides a solid foundation for memory and system stability.
- Available self-encrypting drives (SEDs) can reduce security risks and unauthorized access to your data.
- Dell services, including Dell ProSupport, can help you protect your hardware investment through a customizable suite of support options.
Smart design, now in two sizes
The Dell Precision T1700 is available in two sizes: a compact mini tower and one of the industry’s most compact small form factor (SFF) designs.
- The smallest workstation in its class allows you to bring powerful performance to small spaces.
- Two front-mounted USB 3.0 ports enable fast data transfers and easy connectivity to your external media and accessories.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualification makes the Dell Precision T1700 an energy-efficient part of your IT ecosystem.
- A conveniently placed handhold helps you deploy and position your workstation with minimal hassle.
The Dell Precision T1700 is a true workstation that’s compatible with leading independent software vendor (ISV)-certified applications for maximum uptime and productivity.
- An expanded set of ISV-certified applications ensures guaranteed software compatibility with your system and peak performance of your applications.
- Popular ISV-certified applications include AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Creo.
- Triple monitor support comes standard. Optional quad monitor support can enable even greater productivity.
Global services and support
Dell Services can help reduce IT complexity and lower costs by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. The Dell Services team can design a complete solution for your environment and business objectives.
Essential Dell accessories help you get the most out of your Dell Precision T1700. The Dell U2413 UltraSharp monitor is perfect for color-critical work. Mount a second monitor to the Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand for a clutter-free workspace and dual-monitor productivity.
- Mini tower Form Factor
- E3-1241V3 Intel Xeon E3 v3 Processor
- 16 GB RAM
- We have great deals on memory upgrades, if you need more RAM please call our sales team on 0871 971 0005
- 256 GB SSD Hard Drive
- DVD±RW Optical Drive
- Windows 7 Professional Operating System