Dell Inspiron 1720
Laptop Set Up
They say: "Mobile home office or portable entertainment center? Now you don’t have to choose. The Inspiron 1720 packs the power you need for work or play, with a large widescreen display for high definition digital experience, media, photo or video editing, and more."
We Say: "This Dell Inspiron is an absolute bargain at under £500. Fully featured with performance hardware this will handle whatever you throw at it, multimedia, office applications, internet browsing, email, even games!
Connectivity options are truely plentiful; not only are there 5 USB ports, there's network, firewire, and modem ports, plus an 8 in 1 card reader for all your digital media.
We have limited stock so hurry before they get snapped up, when they're gone they're gone!"
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 - 1.5GHz (x2), 667MHz FSB, 2MB L2 Cache
- RAM: 2GB DDR2-667MHz
- Hard Drive: 120GB
- Screen: 17" Widescreen TFT (1440x900 - 16:10)
- Optical Drive: DVD±RW
- Graphics: GeForce Go 8400M 128MB
- Wireless LAN: Enabled
- Warranty: 1 Year Collect and Return
- Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
- Width: 15.5" (39.4cm)
- Height: 1.5" (3.9cm) front - 1.7" (4.4cm) back
- Depth: 11.5" (29.3cm)
- USB 2.0 (5)
- Integrated 10/100 LAN (RJ45) and 56K Modem (RJ11)
- IEEE1394a Firewire
- 8-in-1 Memory Card Reader
- VGA video output & S-Video
- Stereo in, headphone/speaker out & Dual digital mics
- 1 ExpressCard 54mm Slot