Designed to encourage collaboration and give productivity a boost, the Dell 21.5" touch monitor offers a high level of user flexibility for work, school or entertainment.
- Ergonomic stand: Slide your display toward you smoothly and naturally to touch and type while tilting as much as 60°. Good for classrooms, home offices, clinics and other professional applications.
- VESA compatibility: You can also choose to mount your monitor on the wall or attach it to the Dell Single
- Integrated connectivity: HDMI, Digital Visual Interface (DVI) and VGA ports enable direct connections to your desktop, laptop, camera, phone and other electronic devices to enhance almost any view.
- Image projection: Enabling touch is easy! Simply connect the USB cable from your PC to the monitor's USB upstream port, and use either a HDMI, DVI or VGA cable to project images onscreen.
Natural touch and superb image clarity
Tap, slide, swipe, turn, pinch and stretch with your fingers. The multi-touch capability is simple and intuitive when used with Windows 8, recognizing up to 10 touch points at once.
Offering excellent image quality, the Dell 21.5" touch monitor features:
- Great screen clarity: 16:9 Full HD with 1920 x 1080 (max) resolution; 3,000:1 (typical) high contrast ratio; Mega Dynamic contrast ratio estimated at 8 million:1 (max); wide 178°/178° viewing angle for effective collaboration.
- Edge-to-edge glass: Big, clean panel for a smooth touch experience plus Image Enhance designed to sharpen images, improve color hues and boost color contrast.
- Dell Display Manager: Features Auto Mode, which offers a choice of preconfigured color settings to optimize the appearance of individual applications. Each application can have its own preset mode.
- Max Resolution - 1920 x 1080
- Brightness - 350
- Contrast Ratio - 3000:1
- Ports - HDMI
- Warranty - 3 year warranty