A boldly reimagined touch-monitor experience, with natural and intuitive touch, great reliability and myriad connectivity options.
- Natural and intuitive touch: 5-point touch capability and sharp, fluid visuals with 1600 x 900 HD resolution, fast 2ms (gray-to-gray) response time and a high dynamic contrast ratio of 8 million:1.
- Multiple ports and cables: VGA, USB, DP and HDMI connectivity plus an MHL port allows direct display of smartphone/tablet content on the touch monitor while charging the mobile device at the same time.
- Peace of mind: Meets the latest environmental standards and is backed by three years Advanced Exchange Service1 for fast problem diagnoses and product replacement.
Brilliant view with a natural touch
Work smart and keep your content at your fingertips with your DellTM touch monitor optimized for Windows 8.
- Enjoy an intuitive touch experience that recognizes up to 5 touch-points at once, enabling fast, efficient application and game control across the smooth touch screen.
- See every little detail with the amazing clarity of 1600 x 900 HD resolution; clean, fluid motion from the exceptionally fast 2ms (gray-to-gray) response time; excellent picture quality, with deep blacks and bright whites, from an 8 milion:1 dynamic contrast ratio; and up to 225 cd/m brightness.
Multiple ports and cables
Transform your smartphone and tablet devices into HD brilliance while charging them at the same time through the MHL port when you display your smartphone/tablet content directly on the E2014T touch monitor. Plus, the integrated VGA, USB, DP and HDMI ports enable efficient connectivity to a whole range of peripheral devices.
Designed for comfort
The adjustable stand for your E2014T allows 5° forward or 30° backward tilt to maximize your viewing comfort. And you can explore optional VESA-compatible mounting choices, including the Dell Single Monitor Arm (MSA14) or a wall-mounting kit (both options sold separately), for enhanced viewing flexibility.
Great for home and office
The E2014T is an ideal monitor for OptiPlex systems to display information at the lobby or reception area in retail or public environments. For your family, it is an excellent choice for surfing the internet, watching movies or accessing educational touch applications with your Inspiron computers. Or connect your smartphone or tablet to the MHL port to create a larger view of your mobile apps while you charge your handheld device at the same time.