- Offers a maximum high duty cycle of up to 275,000 pages per month, to easily meet high volume printing demands
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port for blazing data transfer
- Print of up to 63 pages per minute (ppm) (letter), 60 ppm (A4)
- Print on a variety of paper types including labels, envelopes, transparencies, heavy cardstock and perforated legal forms
- Send sensitive documents to the print queue, where they're held until a PIN is entered at the printer display for secure printing and pickup
- SNMPv3 and IPV6 protocols with IPsec encrypt data while the optional wireless card supports 802.1x wireless security
- Enable and disable printer functions and allow remote access via security templates
- Easily navigate and adjust menu settings with the intuitive 2.4-inch LCD
- Use the Embedded Web Server (EWS) for easy remote management
Generate professional business print-outs and boost workforce productivity with the powerful and versatile B5460DN laser printer from Dell. With print speeds of up to 63 pages per minute (ppm) (letter), a maximum duty cycle of up to 275,000 pages per month and a maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, this printer provides high-quality printouts, high-speed printing and reliable performance. A powerful 800 MHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of onboard memory generate a 'first page-out' time of only 4.4 seconds.
Expand the input paper capacity to meet higher printing demands with the optional 550-sheet and 2,100-sheet trays. Add up to three optional 550-sheet trays and one 2,100-sheet high capacity input tray to get a maximum input capacity of 4,400-sheets. Print on a variety of paper types such as labels, envelopes and transparencies. You can even print on specialty or smaller sized media. Expand your output paper capacity to handle large print jobs with the optional 1,500-sheet output Stacker.