Experience PS3 Games and Blu-ray Movies in True High Definition with Immersive Digital Surround Sound
The PLAYSTATION 3 is more than a game console, it’s a state-of-the-art entertainment platform for experiencing high-definition games and Blu-ray Disc movies. But for all your PS3s HD action, you need the right connection. The one true gamers prefer when HDMI isn’t an option: Monster GameLink Component Video and Fiber Optic Digital Audio. It’s the all-in-one solution for HD gaming in 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Monster GameLink features heavy-duty double shielding and a nitrogen gas-injected dielectric for maximum signal transfer, so your PS3 games’ graphics and lighting effects are never short of spectacular. Plus, our optical cable boasts specially tuned fiber and precision-polished terminations for reduced signal dispersion and optimum audio clarity. The result: surround sound so accurate you’re not just playing, you’re there.
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulator maximizes video signal strength for the best possible picture.
- 24k gold contact Turbine® connectors for enhanced conductivity and maximum signal transfer.
- Delivers high-definition video (720p/1080i) and explosive digital surround sound.
- Extra low-loss optical fiber reduces digital “jitter” for clearer, more accurate game and movie sound.
- HD video and surround sound cables not included in the box with your PS3.
- Heavy-duty dual-layer shielding for maximum rejection of EM and RF interference.