The D-Link DCS-7110 is a high-definition outdoor day & night network IP camera, ideal for small-to medium business applications and remote monitoring over the Internet. With built-in IR LEDs, a progressive CMOS sensor, and ICR technology packed in a compact weatherproof outdoor housing, this camera delivers megapixel images under any lighting conditions, including complete darkness. To maximize bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-7110 provides real-time video compression using the H.264, MJPEG and MPEG-4 codecs. Furthermore, the DCS-7110 supports 4 separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and is capable of recording in H.264, MJPEG and MPEG-4 compression at megapixel resolution. This kind of versatility enables a wide variety of security applications, such as watching live video through a 3GPP enabled mobile device, or recording to a Network Storage device in high quality while monitoring the same images at lower resolutions.
The DCS-7110 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity for discreet installation in virtually any indoor or outdoor location. The camera's built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module eases the installation process by reducing the need to drill holes or lay additional electrical cabling. The DCS-7110 includes external audio support, and input/output ports for connectivity to external devices such as IR sensors and alarm relays. It also comes with an RS-485 interface, providing connectivity to an optional pan/tilt enclosure.
Designed to be mounted outdoors, the DCS-7110 is built in an IP66 certified enclosure which protects against the elements and extreme temperatures in a range of -20ï¿½ to 50ï¿½. The tamper detection feature can sense whenever the camera has been redirected, de-focused, blocked, or spray-painted, and respond promptly with a visible or audible alarm.
The DCS-7110 comes with an ICR Filter which can be manually applied via the web, or set to automatically adjust based on lighting conditions. This feature allows the camera to capture crisp color images during the daytime, and grayscale images at dark.
The DCS-7110 complies with the ONVIF specifications, the global standard for network video products. ONVIF-conformant devices and applications from different manufacturers are able to communicate with each other by requesting and sending live view video streams. The specification will also ensure that conformant devices are automatically discovered and connected to network applications such as a video management software platform, making it easy for users and integrators to develop projects and 3rd party applications.
The included D-Link D-ViewCam (DCS-100) is a sophisticated video management software which enables you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, create recording schedules, and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive or network folder. D-ViewCam also allows you to upload a floor plan of your premises, and create a realistic layout according to the locations of your cameras, further simplifying the management process.
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- CCD Size: 1/4 Inches
- Scan Frequency: (Horizontal) x (Vertical)
- Image Compression: JPEG (Motion JPEG), MPEG-4, H.264
- Still Image Format: JPEG
- Lens Type: CMOS
- Focal Length: 4 mm
- Aperture: F1.5
- Supported Video File Formats: MPEG-4, MJPEG, H.264
- Video Features: Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate • Time stamp and text overlays • 3 configurable motion detection windows • 5 configurable privacy masks • Flip & mirror • Configurable brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness
- Video Resolution: 176x144 @ 30 fps • 320x240 @ 30 fps • 640x480 @ 30 fps • 1280x720 @ 30 fps • 1280x800 @ 30 fps
- Frame Rates: 30 Per Second
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > <
- Memory Size: 256 MB ( SDRAM )
- Flash Memory: 128 MB
- Network Protocol: IPv4, IPv6 • TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP • DHCP Client • NTP Client (D-Link) • DNS Client, DDNS Client (D-Link) • SMTP Client • FTP Client • HTTP / HTTPS • Samba Client • PPPoE • UPnP Port Forwarding • RTP / RTSP/ RTCP • IP filtering • 3GPP • LLTD • CoS/QoS • SNMP/IGMP • SNMP • IGMP • 802.1x • ONVIF Compliant
- Software Included: D-ViewCam IP camera surveillance software
- Operating Systems Supported: Microsoft Windows 7 • Vista • XP
- Browser Support: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Certifications: CE (Class A) • CE LVD (EN60965-1) • FCC (Class A) • ICES-003, ICES-006 • C-Tick
- Environmental: Operating Temperature -20 to 50 °C - Humidity 0 to 90 %
- Voltage/Power/Frequency: 24 VAC / / 50 to 60 Hz
- DC Input Voltage: 12 VDC
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Yes
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standards: IEEE 802.3af
- Form Factor: Security Camera
- Dimensions: 7.3 cm (W) x 19.7 cm (D) x 7.1 cm (H) - Weight 0.783 kg