Please note that this is an item that has been previously used. Due to the nature of this unit the item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but please be reassured that the units is fully operational and functions as intended.
When you’re paying out big money for a brand new CCTV setup, some added peace of mind can go a long way. With our CCTV Pre Delivery inspection that’s exactly what you get; the knowledge that your new security system has been carefully checked and double checked by our trained engineers, so when you receive it it’ll be ready to protect your premises.
Though we strive to provide faultless products every single time, with something as complex as CCTV it’s inevitable that now and again things can happen that are out of our control. With a CCTV Pre Delivery Inspection our engineers will test all the key components of your purchase and ensure they’re in perfect working order before shipping. Our comprehensive 11 point inspection includes:
- DVR- Hard drive fit and test
- DVR, all cameras and PSU's on soak test for 24 hours prior to despatch
- DVR- Limited time recording: 1hr from all cameras (hard drive will be wiped before shipping)
- DVR- Check remote control (if applicable)
- DVR- Check all BNC Inputs
- DVR- Check all outputs, BNC and VGA
- DVR- Check Ethernet
- Test all cables
- Test all Power supplies & connectors
- Test cameras (Including Night Vision)
- Ensure all accessories are compatible.
With our CCTV Pre Delivery Inspection you can give yourself some added peace of mind, and ensure that your brand new CCTV is ready to go straight out of the box.