This is simple, high-performance scanning at its best. Four easy buttons automate the entire process, and the new Auto Scan mode makes it even easier: It actually detects the type of original you're scanning - a photo, business card, notebook or form - automatically adjusts settings for the optimal results, then scans and saves the image.
Your results will amaze you, with color dpi resolution up to 2400 x 4800. You can also create fabulous 19200 x 19200 software-enhanced (extrapolated) scans. The Advanced Z-Lid enables clear, complete scans even of thick originals such as notebooks. Built-in retouching technology further enhances your final images with automatic corrections for dust and scratches, fading, graininess and backlighting. And to reduce the number of wires in your work area, one simple cable provides power and a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection.
- Product Description - Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 - flatbed scanner
- System Requirements - Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Apple MacOS X 10.4, Apple MacOS X 10.3.9, Microsoft Windows Vista, Apple MacOS X 10.5
- Device Type - Flatbed scanner - desktop
- Interface Type - Hi-Speed USB
- Max Supported Media Size - 216 x 297 mm
- Optical Resolution - 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi
- Max Document Size - 216 mm x 297 mm
- Input Type - Colour
- External Resolution - 8-bit (256 grey levels) / 48-bit colour
- Media Feeder Type - Manual Load